This morning I awoke with the thought that it is time to re-face the world. What better way than through quotes?One of my all time favorites is, "Don't worry about life, you're not going to survive it anyway." Ain't that the truth! Before everyone gets all worried thinking I am dying or something, just not the case. Spring is always the time I re-evaluate where I am and where I am suppose to be going.
You will notice that my blogs stopped abruptly around Thanksgiving, as I get older I realize that the life I have planned in my mind isn't always the life handed to me. The last 5 months have been a refiners fire for many in my family, (no need to keep looking to find the juicy gossip, there is none). My emotional heart was broken and I am slowly, but surely trying to put it back together. (No, there isn't some secret love that I neglected to share). "One day at a time--this is enough. Do not look back and grieve over the past for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has not yet come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful it will be worth remembering."
"Life is the art of drawing without an eraser." This is my new goal in life!
I will continue to make mistakes, I will continue to believe in others, I will continue to do what I think is right. I will however wake up each morning thinking, "Life is too important to be taken seriously!"
I will continue to make mistakes, I will continue to believe in others, I will continue to do what I think is right. I will however wake up each morning thinking, "Life is too important to be taken seriously!"I love too easily and love too deeply and love those who others constantly ask why? My biggest flaw in life. I love unconditionaly.
"Remember to be gentle with yourself and others. We are all children of chance and none can say why some fields will blossom while others lay brown beneath the August sun. Care for those around you. Look past your differences. Their dreams are no less than yours, their choices no more easily made. And give , give in any way you can, of what ever you posses. To give is to love, to withhold is to wither. Care less for your harvest than for how it is shared and your life will have meaning and your heart will have peace."


1 comment:
I really love that last quote. I am so glad you are moving forward. You are an awesome person with an inner strength that could rival any.
Post a Comment