I know, I usually write this just before bed, but today has been soooo frustrating, thought I would ramble on right now. I Love Verizon! I have to admit it I do, well at least until this week-end! Being a Realtor, my cell phone is my life line, my traveling office so to speak. My phone has began dropping calls, it would seem that every call I have, is taking at least 5 call backs until I get so frustrated that I simple tell the person on the other line, evidently, I am not supposed to be talking to you...and I hang up.It is one thing to have the call dropped with my ex-husband, or even with my sister, but when I am talking business, and everything goes silent... Not so good.
Yesterday, I worked in my yard all day, my way to relax. I was quite surprised at the lack of calls, when I checked my phone and guess what?! It had went to Air Plane mode! What the Freak? I couldn't be closer to the ground, I am literally kneeling on it. This didn't just happen once but 9 times yesterday! Oh the Joy of it all!I had decided that I had to work on my yard again today, it was looking quite forlorn in the back flower beds, Such a wet Spring will do that. So it is beautiful outside and I'm in my gardening clothes, trust me, not something anyone wants to see, I look at my phone and I have 10 new voice mails, wow~how did that happen? They were from the last 4 days, evidently they were being saved up!
I then decide to call Tech support, which my phone dropped the calls so many times that I gave up and went into my Verizon Store, yes, looking like I do right now. (Best argument against video phones!) And this cute little inexperienced girl met me at the front door! She let me ramble on for a couple of minutes and then asked if I could wait until tomorrow, they realize they are having a problem with 3/4 of the Verizon Phones in Utah! Sure-What's another day of No voice mails, dropping calls, & my all time favorite, Air Plane Mode!Would I ever go to a land line again or change Cell providers, Not a chance! However, today is evidently going to be an all day adventure in the yard, why not? Can't talk on the phone~fine, so I can't Dance either!

No comments:
Post a Comment