Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Garages

Living in California for so many years, it became natural to use your garage for a storage unit!  With out basements, where else do you put everything?  There were times, that I could even park a car in there...well, some times.

Our garage at one time was used for a spot for Jason & Jons band to practice as teenagers, no cars then, the musical instruments were more important!

So now I live in Utah, where garages are used for of all things, cars!  But I am still having a hard time adjusting.  It would help if I didn't have neighbors stuff, my stuff, Big Ambers stuff, some of my parents, Kerilyn and Clarks stuff, until they move it down to California, and I am not sure but I think there is a family of 8 living somewhere out there!

This Winter, Peter was working on a couple of projects for me, and what did he discover?  A huge open area in the ceiling above my Garage and just like that I now have a pull down ladder and a Storage Attic!  Only bad thing is, there is a crud load of stuff to move, but I am determined!!  I will park a car in my garage, Dang, one problem, I don't have a remote for the garage door opener, so how do I get in and out of it.  Oh, bother!

Thought for today?  Organization is always better after it is done, because it is a pain in the rear while you are doing it!  ACHOO!  Sorry, going to take a shower now to get all the dust, and insulation off of me.  Nite!

1 comment:

Beth said...

You might try getting a new garage door opener!