Since I mentioned my Birthday Bash that I want for my 60th Birthday in the last post, thought you might like details. Mary has reserved a whole reception hall at one of the Las Vegas Casino's and Hotels. We checked out the menu when were there last and I am excited! The room has an outside entrance, so those of you who don't like Casinos can come in that way!
It is going to be pretty close to what I always said I wanted for my funeral! Sixties music! Dancing~ laughing and Telling stories. (everything but Funeral Potatoes, something has to be saved for the Big Going away Party) At this point, I don't even care if the stories are true, as long as we have a great time. Why Vegas? It's half way between Salt Lake City and San Diego! Which covers 80% of everyone who has been a part of my life. Okay, so maybe I like Las Vegas too, and maybe a slot machine or two!
So, if you have ever been a part of my life, or if you would like to be, let us know! Would love to have it be the biggest event of my life! It's going to be in the last of September, so no excuses, you have plenty of time to plan! After all, isn't that what having an important birthday is all about? Friends, Family and those who should have been friends and family! That includes, Beth, Dan, Belinda, Charles, Hailey, Tony, Mary, Ricki, Fred, and of course Marc~ the list goes on and on, looking forward to it!
Yep, turning 60 is gonna be fun!

No comments:
Post a Comment